Reviews for Rory Callaghan on Health | Lifestyle | Business | Social Impact
Health | Lifestyle | Business | Social Impact
Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and share any feedback that may help me have a bigger impact in the future! Takes only 2 minutes. The more heartfelt and real the better :) We use Trust Pilot . TIA, it means a lot!
I have always resonated with this sentiment from the Dalai Lama
"A lack of transparency results in distrust and a deep sense of insecurity. Trust, honesty, humility, transparency, and accountability are the building blocks of a positive reputation. Trust is the foundation of any relationship."
I'M NOT THE BEST AT ASKING FOR IT. BUT, THANKS FOR TAKING 2 MINUTES TO WRITE ME A REVIEW! IT MEANS THE WORLD
Q: How have I helped you in any of these FOUR areas?
1. HEALTH & WELLBEING
How did I help empower your health, SelfCare, wellbeing, daily rituals? Is there anything that I specifically helped you solve to feel better or even perform?
How did I help you live your ideal day and lifestyle? How did I help you free your time or location?
3. BUSINESS / CONSCIOUS ENTERPRISE
From vision to Impact. How have I helped you give your gift, passions, products, and services to the world?
4. SOCIAL IMPACT / GIVING & CONTRIBUTION
How did I help you have a social impact in your local community or even abroad? Is there any specific cause or sustainable development goal that we supported?
OTHER: MY CHARACTER
If you want to simply write something nice and heartfelt. I would appreciate that more than you could know. I've learnt that no one remembers what we did for them, they remember how we left them feeling. That has always meant something to me. If anything, I hope that I simply inspired you to live life to the fullest; healthy, happy and connected. leaving this world with no regrets, having planted seeds for trees that you may never have the chance to sit under. That to me is the true meaning of life!
In a world of mentoring, coaching, and supporting that overpromises and under-delivers. I too have become disgruntled, left feeling like I have had my time and money wasted. Making complex ideas more complex
3 ways to find the right Mentor Fit
- Before working with anyone, simply witness & notice them first.
- How do they treat others when no one is looking. Especially people with less, like waitresses and staff.
- What are their patterns of behaviors? Do they match their words?
- If they are selling you a solution, have they solved it for themselves or others yet? If so, ask if there is anyone you can speak to directly.
SECONDLY; Vision, Values, Lifestyle
- Do they align with yours?
- Would you swap places with them if you could?
THIRDLY; What is their Mentoring approach?
- The best mentors in my life have shown me where to look, without ever telling me what to see.
- They hold space and continue to direct me towards my true, whilst enabling and empowering my own self-realization.
- Knowing that if they simply gave me the answer, it would in fact be disempowering the confidence and trust I have in myself.
- Do they make the complex, simple?
- Do they have a network that you can leverage too?
- Do they have systems in place, that you can model?
- Do they take any accountability for your results and solutions?
- Is there any accountability for losses, failures or incorrect strategies?
- Are they committed to guiding you towards a solution, no matter what?
If you would like to work with me, please feel free to send me an email or book a discovery call to see if I am the right fit & Co-pilot to help you have a bigger impact.