Listen direct from the source. Elon Musk, Jack Dorsey, Vitalik, and others. Discussing the future of DEFI, The first rules-based global monetary system is evolving into a store of value, means of exchange, and the unit of account

I love to share insights, tools, and resources direct from the source.

Vitalik Buterin: ETH Price Prediction OVER $14,000!

Vitaly Dmitriyevich "Vitalik" Buterin (Russian: Виталий Дмитриевич Бутерин; born 31 January 1994) is a Russian-Canadian programmer and writer who is best known as one of the co-founders of Ethereum. Buterin became involved with cryptocurrency early in its inception, co-founding Bitcoin Magazine in 2011.

In 2014, Buterin launched Ethereum with Gavin Wood, Charles Hoskinson, Anthony Di Iorio, and Joseph Lubin. Ethereum is a platform powered by blockchain technology that is best known for its native cryptocurrency—called Ether or ETH or simply Ethereum.

The distributed nature of blockchain technology is what makes the Ethereum platform secure, and that security enables ETH to accrue value. The Ethereum platform supports Ether in addition to a network of decentralized apps, otherwise known as "dApps." Smart contracts, which originated on the Ethereum platform, are a central component of how the platform operates.

Many decentralized finances (Defi) and other applications use smart contracts in conjunction with blockchain technology.

Shiba Inu: Elon Musk & SHIB Holders predict $0.001 per SHIB

More info: https://shibanews.io/

Shiba Inu (SHIB) is a dog-themed meme cryptocurrency named after a Japanese dog breed. It was created in 2020 by an anonymous developer named Ryoshi, who designed SHIB to be an alternative to Dogecoin (DOGE) on the Ethereum blockchain. SHIB is an ERC-20 token with a decentralized exchange called ShibaSwap.

The SHIB roadmap and ecosystem also features an NFT art incubator called Shiba Artist Incubator, 10,000 “Shiboshi” NFTs, and an NFT game Shiboshi Game. Shiba Inu had an initial circulating supply of 1 quadrillion tokens. Ryoshi locked 50% of the token in Uniswap to create liquidity and sent the other 50% to Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin’s wallet.

However, Vitalik decided to burn 90% of the coins and donate the remaining 10% to charity. You can buy and sell SHIB on crypto exchanges like Binance with different trading pairs, such as SHIB/USDT and SHIB/DOGE.

Michael Saylor - Why $120K Bitcoin Next Week?!

MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor, whose software company owns about $6 billion worth of bitcoin, said the cryptocurrency doesn't need Warren Buffett's endorsement to be wildly successful. Buffett dismissed cryptocurrencies last year as basically worthless because they don't produce anything.

Saylor highlighted the criticism from the famed investor and Berkshire Hathaway CEO during a presentation at MicroStrategy's virtual investor day this week. He pointed out that other assets have performed extremely well without Buffett's backing, and suggested bitcoin could flourish if even 5% of institutional investors embrace it. "Warren Buffett never bought Microsoft stock, and he was best friends with Bill Gates for nearly a generation," Saylor said, according to a transcript on Sentieo, a financial-research site.

2020 crypto skeptic, now advocate Kevin O’Leary reveals his crypto investment strategy

Investment shark Kevin O'Leary explains his current investment thesis on crypto and reveals some of the hottest projects he is betting on.

SUMMARY

How can I help? I work with every day people, health professionals, coaches & enterprises that are committed to sustainable lifestyles; good health, happiness, connection & enabling environments

Join the conversation

Great! You’ve successfully signed up.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
You've successfully subscribed to Lifestyle Medicine with Rory Callaghan.
Your link has expired.
Success! Check your email for magic link to sign-in.
Success! Your billing info has been updated.
Your billing was not updated.